Fox is proud tosupport a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community thatattracts the industry's brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers anexciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning forone of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You willhave the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which providesvaluable work experience and leadership skills.
The FoxInternship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help youdevelop your skills, network with Fox employees, and learn more about what it'slike to work in the entertainment industry.
Assist the adsales department in day to day revenue generating activities. Providemiscellaneous project support to Account Executives and sales managementteam. Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, arrive on-time daily,and respect the organization's reporting structure and follow the policies andprocedures of the organization.
Ad Sales Internship Duties:
- Compilationof previous night's/weekend's ratings
- Pulland deliver air checks
- Backup for Wide Orbit
- Ridealong with Account Executives on sales calls
- Assistin compiling contact information and intel for new business prospects
- Qualitativeresearch requests
- Compilationof new business prospect info
- Researchteam ratings and impression delivery for core demos
- Researchratings of competitive sports programming. Identify top spenders incompetitive sports programming via Media Monitors. Disseminate information tosales team.
- MediaMonitors review and prospect filtration
- Proficientin use of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Stronginterpersonal skills
- Abilityto communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Desireto work in sales, marketing or communications
To participate in Fox's Internshipprogram you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
- Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
- Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a coverletter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability,protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law