Our team is a dynamic and highly motivated group who own the product demand planning and fulfillment for assigned key accounts. World class operational excellence is a cornerstone of success, and the Sales Operation Analyst will play a critical role in ensuring operational and financial success for Seagate.
* You will act as the focal point in communication, and execution of sales order fulfillment to meet Seagate's overall financial goals
* Sales operation analyst will engage with Sales Operations Account Management team to understand demand variations and dynamics and to support complete order fulfillment
* Analyze forecasted demand, inventory, and customer sell through, to develop and manage weekly and quarterly demand / supply plans.
* Results should focus on supporting Seagate revenue goals while minimizing Inventory liability. Evaluate risks, plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate.
* Analyze customer demand, purchase orders and backlog on a daily/weekly basis. Identify problem areas, and drive appropriate customer engagement and internal functional groups to correct. Must have an understanding of trend analysis and future demand projections.
* Coordinate closely with Sales Operations team to ensure supply plans support direct, and indirect customer needs, and channel weekly Sales Out, while maintaining appropriate channel inventory levels.
* Coordinate with Sales and Product Line Management teams to set launch quantities and ensure smooth product transitions.
* Partner with logistics teams to determine and execute optimal supply chain for all product shipments, incorporating both cost and customer service metrics.
* Have prior experience in account management, inventory management, or supply chain
* Have a combined working knowledge of world-class supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities, and business savvy.
* Able to think strategically and execute tactically
* A high level of comfort in working with numbers
* Able to quickly review new request and reprioritize tasks as needs of the business change
* Ability to communicate effectively through email, status updates, and conference calls.
* Previous operations and/or inside sales support experience
* Strong Excel Skills or database management
* Ability to support after hour conference/team calls as part of a global team
* Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent relevant industry experience
Ideally Austin, TX but will consider Remote - #LI-Remote